GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 2
OASIS Unrestricted and OASIS Small Business (SB) are Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Span multiple professional service disciplines
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs, at the task order level
The core disciplines of the OASIS contracts include:
- Program management services
- Management consulting services
- Logistics services
- Engineering services
- Scientific services
- Financial services
OASIS Unrestricted is a Full and Open contract whereas OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level.
Both OASIS Unrestricted and OASIS Small Business are within a family of 7 separate Government-wide MA-IDIQ task order contracts that span 28 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions under the economic sub-sector 541, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services.
For more information about GSA OASIS Unrestricted and OASIS SB, please visit www.gsa.gov/oasis.
WILLIAMS ADLEY'S OASIS SMALL BUSINESS CONTRACT #GS00Q18OADS230
On January 29, 2018, Williams Adley became an awardee of GSA’s OASIS Small Business SB Pool 2 – Contract Vehicle for Financial Services for NAICS Codes 541211 and 541219.
Under our OASIS SB Pool 2 contract, Williams Adley will provide financial services to include the planning, directing, monitoring, organizing, and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.
Williams Adley Capabilities Summary:
- Award-Winning Small Business and Leadership
- One of the Top 5 Minority-Owned CPA Firms in the U.S.
- Proven 35+ Years of Audit, Consulting, and Financial Management Experience
- Close to 100 Professional Staff
- CPA, CGFM, CFE, CISA, CISSP, PMP Professionals
- Top Secret Facility Clearance
- Conducted reviews and audits in more than 50 countries world-wide
- Experienced managing large contracts, up to $30 million in value
- Operated 3 FDIC national service centers
- Performed due diligence for HUD securitized asset sales with portfolios of up to 45,000 loans
- Employed 250 professionals for HUD due diligence and FDIC service center contract
This advertisement is neither paid for nor sponsored, in whole or in part, by any element of the United States Government.